CITIZENCREDIT Co-operative Bank Ltd. is a leading Scheduled Multi State Cooperative Bank with a working capital of over Rs. 2900 crores, and with a mission to care for and provide complete satisfaction to customers. We provide you personalized and efficient services through our 42 branches spread all over Mumbai, Thane, Daman and Goa.
In keeping with our mission and the needs of our customers we have a Foreign Exchange Department to cater to your foreign currency requirements.
Under our Authorised Dealer Category –II issued by Reserve Bank of India we,
- Purchase Foreign Currency Notes & Travellers Cheques.
- Issue Foreign Currency Notes, Travel Currency Cards, Foreign Telegraphic Transfer, Foreign Demand Drafts, as in the case may be for the following purposes.
- Private Visits, Basic Travel Quota
- Remittance by tour operators / travel agents to overseas agents / principals / hotels
- Business Travel
- Fee for participation in global conferences and specialized training
- Remittance for participation in international events / competitions (towards training, sponsorship and prize money).
- Film shooting
- Medical Treatment abroad
- Disbursement of crew wages
- Overseas Education
- Remittance under educational tie up arrangements with universities abroad
- Remittance towards fees for examinations held in India and abroad and additional score sheets for GRE, TOEFL etc.
- Employment and processing, assessment fees for overseas job applications
- Emigration and Emigration Consultancy Fees
- Skills / credential assessment fees for intending migrants
- Visa fees
- Processing fees for registration of documents as required by the Portuguese / other Governments
- Registration / Subscription / Membership fees to International Organizations.
Apart from the above, request for remittances for other purposes by way of SWIFT or Foreign Draft are also handled by us. For further information, contact our Foreign Exchange Bureaus at the following branches:
|Bandra – Hill Road||Borivli Branch||Byculla Branch||FatimaNagar,Pune|
|Colaba Branch||Dadar Branch||Daman Branch||Camp,Pune|
|Kalina Branch||Malad Branch||Vakola Branch||Margao,Goa|
|Mira Road Branch||Sahar Branch||Panaji,Goa Branch||Mapusa, Goa|