We are pleased to announce the launching of the IMPS facility of NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) for our customers through mobile app-CCB IMPS. IMPS is a service offered by NPCI which provides instant, 24x7 interbank electronic fund transfer service. It is a platform that makes the payments possible within a fraction of seconds.
Download the Citizen Credit Cooperative Bank IMPS application (CCB IMPS) from Google Playstore. Click here to download
FEATURES OF THE APP
· Balance Enquiry- Enquire about your account balance.
· Mini Statement - Generate a Mini Statement for your account i.e. viewing last 8 transactions of the account along with the available balance.
· IMPS Funds Transfer-P2P (Peer-to-Peer) and IMPS Funds Transfer-P2A (Peer-to-Account)
IMPS - P2P funds transfer requires the remitter customer to make funds transfer using beneficiary mobile number and Mobile Money Identifier (MMID), a seven digit unique code linked to a mobile number and account. In order to send / receive funds using IMPS both the parties need to register their mobile number for mobile banking.
IMPS - P2A funds transfer requires the remitter customer to make funds transfer using beneficiary account number and IFSC code.
BENEFITS OF THE APP
· Instant (Real time)
· Available 24x7 (works on holidays also)
· Safe and secure, easily accessible.
· Available on the go.
1. Select a strong Password/PIN to keep your account and data safe.
2. Select a Password/PIN which is not easy to predict. Change the Password/PIN frequently.
3. Review your account statements frequently to check for any unauthorized transactions.
4. Carefully check the beneficiary details before making fund transfer, as funds once transferred cannot be reversed.
5. Inform Bank immediately to disable your Mobile application access, if your phone has been stolen or if you have lost it.
6. Keep mobile device Operating System and antivirus up to date
1. Don't share your PIN/Password/OTP with anyone including any Bank representatives.
2. Don't allow anyone see you enter PIN.
3. Don't respond to any e-mails or phone calls that falsely claim to be from a bank and ask you to disclose your personal account related confidential details. Bank will never ask you to share your personal account details.
4.Don’t click on links embedded in emails/social networking sites claiming to be from the bank or representing the bank.
5. Don’t share or store sensitive information such as credit/debit card details, mobile banking password and user ID in a separate folder on your phone or phone application.
6. Don’t forget to inform the bank of changes in your mobile number to ensure that SMS notifications are not sent to someone else.
7. Be careful while accepting offers such as caller tunes or dialer tunes or open/download emails or attachments or from known or unknown sources.
8. Be careful while downloading/installing application and providing unwanted access permission as someone may access your phone remotely.
9. Be careful while using Bluetooth in public places as someone may access your confidential data/information.
10. Be careful about the websites you are browsing, if it does not look authentic, do not download anything from it.
26442829 / 26442830 / 26442831