CITIZENCREDIT Co-operative Bank's RuPay Debit cum ATM Card allows you great flexibility in operating your account 24 by 7 anywhere anytime. You can use it not only at our CITIZENCREDIT ATMs but at any ATM in the NFS network which displays the RuPay logo. You can use the card to enquire about your account balance, get a mini statement, change your PIN and also withdraw cash.
We have operationalized the Rupay Debit facility whereby you can use your Rupay Debit Card to shop at any of the merchant outlets/shops across the country. You can also use the card to make seamless transactions such as purchases online on various shopping sites and portals as well as Utility Bill Payments online through your Mobile App or Browser on the go.
To use your card online
1. Login to the website where you wish to make purchase from and on the payment page select the payment type as Debit Card
2. Enter the Rupay Debit Card number
3. Enter the 3 digit CVV code printed on the reverse of the card
4. Enter the card expiry date and proceed with the payment. You will receive One-Time Password on your registered mobile number which is valid for 30 minutes.
5. Enter the Password received as prompted on the website and click on the Submit button to complete your payment process. (This is an indicative process. Different sites may have different procedures)
Click here for Safety Guidelines for ATM/Debit Card
There is ATM facility at the following Branches:
Panaji - Goa
Margao - Goa